Disparti Law Group, P.A., offers skilled, experienced and highly dedicated legal representation to Trinity residents who have suffered serious injury and other losses in accidents.
For more than 30 years, we have helped personal injury victims and their families to recover funds to compensate for the physical, emotional and financial harm they have suffered through no fault of their own.
Each one of our clients receives personalized representation. We can provide a free consultation to review the facts of your case and help you to define your objectives and options. We can then thoroughly investigate your case, consult with experts, deal with insurance companies and, if needed, take your case to trial.
Throughout the process, you can help us to develop your case by using a Google Nexus Tablet that is provided to you as part of our Client Recovery Maximizer System. We’ll answer your questions. We’ll return your calls. We’ll keep you updated at every step in your case.
You will also pay no costs or fees unless you recover a settlement or verdict.
The Disparti Law Group, P.A., can assist personal injury victims and their families in cases involving:
- Car Accidents – An insurance carrier will try to settle a car accident case quickly, with little thought to the challenges that lie ahead for an injury victim. If another driver caused a car accident that left you with serious personal injuries or the loss of a loved one, your lawyer will work towards the best possible financial outcome for you.
- Drunk / Drugged Driving Accidents – Despite strict laws and harsh criminal penalties, drivers continue to get behind the wheel while impaired by alcohol or illicit drugs. Drunk and drugged driving remain among the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents and deaths in Florida and across the U.S.
- Motorcycle Accidents – If a motorcycle gets into a collision with a car, the motorcycle rider is almost guaranteed to suffer serious injury or die. But statistics show that two thirds of the time, it’s the car driver in a car-motorcycle collision that is responsible for the wreck.
- Truck / Commercial Motor Vehicle Accidents – Tractor-trailers, 18-wheelers, “big rigs,” and other commercial trucks can cause significant property damage in a crash. Commercial truck accidents are usually complicated due to the size of the trucks, state and federal regulations, the presence of cargo and other factors.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – Falls that are caused by slipping and tripping result in strains, sprains, fractures and traumatic brain injury (TBI) among Florida residents every day. Debris or liquid in the aisle of a store, a pothole in a parking lot or a defective railing on a stairway can cause anyone to trip or slip and fall. These accidents can carry especially severe consequences for the elderly.
- Inadequate Security – Property owners have a legal duty to make their stores, motels, hotels and apartment complexes reasonably safe for renters, customers, guests and other visitors. It’s important to work with an attorney who understands the nuances of Florida premises law.
- Workplace Accidents – When an accident at a construction site or another workplace results in serious injury or death, the injured employee or their family deserves appropriate compensation.
- Medical Malpractice – Physicians, surgeons, nurses, anesthesiologists and other medical and healthcare professionals and technicians may be guilty of medical malpractice if their negligence or carelessness results in a patient’s injury or death. Medical malpractice may include birth injury, wrongful diagnosis, surgical error or other errors.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Negligence – Residents of nursing homes and other long-term medical care institutions are vulnerable to abuse and neglect, which is considered one of the most under reported crimes in America today. Elderly and infirm victims often are not able to report the circumstances of their injuries, and their deaths are attributed to existing medical problems or age. If a loved one of yours has suffered a suspicious injury or unexpected death in a nursing home or similar facility, you may need to step in.
Our Attorneys Help Trinity Personal Injury Victims
If an accident or an act of violence or abuse has caused injury to you or a family member of yours in Trinity or surrounding areas in Florida, contact an attorney from the Disparti Law Group, P.A. We will strive to protect your right to recover compensation for your losses, including medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering and other damages.