Spring Hill residents can turn to the personal injury lawyers of the Disparti Law Group, P.A., for legal assistance when they have been hurt through no fault of their own.
For more than 30 years, our attorneys have obtained settlements and verdicts for deserving clients in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits. Our legal team will be dedicated to seeking a full and fair recovery in your case as well.
We strive to make the legal process as stress-free as possible for our clients. We do this by offering a free consultation. We use this consultation to learn about your case and explain to you the options that are available to you for seeking relief. If we decide that we can help you, we will charge no fees or costs unless we secure a settlement or verdict on your behalf.
You can count on the Disparti Law Group, P.A., to protect your rights if you or a family member has been injured in a:
- Car Accident – Unfortunately, you can’t rely on the insurance company to make things right after a car crash that has resulted in serious personal injury or death. A lawyer can play a critical role in dealing with insurance companies and seeking relief for you.
- Drunk or Drugged Driving Accident – Despite stricter laws, highly visible law enforcement and societal changes, drivers continue to get behind the wheel while impaired by alcohol or illicit drugs. These drivers need to be held accountable.
- Motorcycle Accident – When a motorcycle accident has been caused by a car or truck driver’s negligence or recklessness, a proper investigation can demonstrate the motorists’ liability. An attorney can fight insurance company’s efforts to pin blame on the way you operated your motorcycle.
- Truck Accident – Truck accident investigations can be complex and should be handled by an attorney with the skill, experience and resources to determine the cause of the crash and who should be held responsible.
- Slip-and-Fall Accident – Even though older adults may be particularly susceptible to serious injury in a fall, anyone can be tripped by debris that has been left behind or by other hazards that a negligent property owner allows on their premises.
- Inadequate Security – Stores, motels, hotels, apartment complexes and other properties should be reasonably safe for customers, renters, guests and others who visit them. Property owners / operators can be held accountable for their failure to provide this safe environment.
- Construction Site Accident – When a construction site accident results in serious injury or death, it is crucial that an investigation independent of the employer, the insurance company or the government takes place in order to determine liability.
- Medical Malpractice – Mistakes made by doctors, nurses and other medical professionals and/or staff members may be medical malpractice if they are the product of negligence or carelessness.
- Nursing Home Injuries & Abuse – If a loved one of yours resides in a nursing home or another long-term care institution and has suffered an injury that has not been adequately explained or has died unexpectedly, a lawyer can investigate and assist you.
Our Attorneys Help Spring Hill Personal Injury Victims
If an accident, violence, neglect or abuse has resulted in injury to you or a family member of yours in Spring Hill or surrounding areas in Florida, the Disparti Law Group, P.A., personal injury lawyers can put more than three decades of legal experience to work on your behalf.
You may be able to obtain compensation for your expenses and other losses, including pain and suffering. We stand up for those who have been unjustly injured.
Phone us today toll-free or complete our online form so we can discuss how our attorneys can serve you, including providing you with a Google Nexus Tablet to help you develop and keep tabs of your case as we seek compensation for you.