The personal injury attorneys of the Disparti Law Group, P.A., help New Port Richey residents who sustain serious injury in accidents or lose loved ones through no fault of their own.
We are a caring, professional law firm that has been in practice since 1978. We treat each client’s case with the serious attention it deserves. We promise clients that we will marshal all of our skill, experience and resources to seek compensation for their losses, including medical expenses, lost income, property damage, pain and suffering and more.
Technology plays a major role in our client service. If we take on your personal injury case, we will provide you with a Google Nexus Tablet as part of our Client Recovery Maximizer System. This can allow you to track and document your case and to work closely with us as we seek a settlement or verdict on your behalf.
The Disparti Law Group, P.A., can assist clients in a wide variety of cases, including:
- Car Accidents – Every year, more than 180,000 people die in auto accidents on Florida roads, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FDHSMV).
- Motorcycle Accidents – Nearly two-thirds of motorcycle crashes in the U.S. are collisions with other motor vehicles.
- Drunk Driving & Drugged Driving Accidents – More than 17,000 car crashes in Florida in 2011 involved or were suspected to have involved alcohol use, the FDHSMV reports.
- Truck Accidents – Because of the size and weight of tractor trailers, 18-wheelers and other large commercial motor vehicles (CMVs), someone other than the trucker is likely to be hurt when a truck collides with a passenger car.
- Construction / Workplace Accidents – Employers too often fail to fulfill their duty to maintain safety in the workplace, including providing proper training and issuing appropriate safety equipment to workers.
- Slip-and-Fall Accidents – Older adults are particularly susceptible to serious injuries in a fall, such as hip fractures. However, anyone can be injured at a retail store, office or private residence where a hazard has been neglected.
- Inadequate Security – Those who operate stores, hotels, motels, apartment complexes and other business properties must ensure that they are reasonably safe for those who visit them.
- Medical Malpractice / Birth Injury – Doctors, nurses, surgeons, anesthesiologists and other healthcare professionals should be held accountable when they make careless mistakes that cause serious or fatal injuries to patients.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Too many nursing home residents suffer injuries in “accidents” that result from careless or intentional misconduct by nursing home staff members.
Our Attorneys Help New Port Richey Personal Injury Victims
If you or a loved one of yours has been injured in an accident or an act of violence or abuse, you should have the incident investigated by someone looking out for your interests. You may have a right to seek compensation for the harm you have suffered.
The personal injury lawyers of the Disparti Law Group, P.A., are dedicated to helping injured people obtain financial assistance after catastrophic injury or loss in New Port Richey and surrounding areas in Florida
If we take on your case, you will pay no fees or costs unless you secure a recovery.
Call us toll-free today or complete our online form for a free consultation about your case.