We Know Your Rights and We Can Help.
When employers put profits over people, often times workers’ rights get overlooked. However, as an employee you have rights and a Chicago Employment Lawyer can help. Employment laws are designed to protect workers from misconduct and harm by their employers. Without these laws, workers would be vulnerable to a number of dangers.
The Disparti Law Group focuses on the key employment laws: discrimination, minimum wage, workplace safety & health laws, and workers’ compensation. We provide the highest quality representation for individuals in disputes against employers of all sizes, from small local businesses to the largest corporations. When it comes to employment law, Larry Wins!
Chicago Employment Lawyer Larry Disparti
Workers’ rights are personal to Attorney Larry Disparti, Founder and Owner of The Disparti Law Group. Growing up in a union family, his father was a labor union member, as well as many generations of his extended family. Larry has made it his mission to defend and represent hard working families so they can be protected and have the power to legally stand up to government and big business. His track record of success speaks for itself.
As a nationally recognized attorney Larry Disparti has been featured on MSNBC, FOX, CBS and published in over 100 major newspapers across the country including the Wall Street Journal. The National Trial Lawyers Association named the Disparti Law Firm to the A-list Top 100 Law Firms in America as well as the Most Influential Law Firms in America. With over One Billion Dollars in recoveries, there is no doubt, Larry Wins!
Contact Larry Disparti right away if you need legal representation by a Chicago employment attorney.
Types of Employment Law Issues
- DISCRIMINATION: in hiring, pay, promotion, termination.
- WRONGFUL TERMINATION: based on retaliation
- DISCRIMINATION: based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, family rights and responsibilities, military status, sexual orientation or other protected status.
- PAY ISSUES: Wages, overtime, vacation and improper withholdings.
- HARRASSMENT: or a hostile work environment.
- CONTRACTS & AGREEMENTS: Employment agreements, severance agreements, compensation agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
How Disparti Law Group Helps Labor Unions
- We negotiate collective bargaining agreements
- We interpret and advise on contracts
- We advise on internal affairs, such as elections
- We handle legal issues relating to strikes, picketing, boycotts, organizing, and anti-corporate campaigns
- We handle all matters at the NLRB, including petitions for certification, decertification and deauthorization elections
- We file unfair labor practice charges at the NLRB
- We represent unions and workers at hearings before an Administrative Law Judge
- We handle class actions benefiting workers
Having a Chicago employment lawyer that understands the dynamics of labor-management relations with a deep understanding of employment law can be a game-changer. The Disparti Law Group can provide your organization and its elected leadership the advantage it needs to be as effective as it can possibly be.
Don’t wait. Contact Larry Disparti and find out how he can help you because when it comes to employment law Larry Wins!
LARRY WINS Employment Law Cases!
With over $1 Billion in recoveries for our clients, Larry Disparti knows how to win! Contact our Chicago Employment and Labor attorneys today and find out why thousands of our clients say, Larry Wins!
Chicago Employment Lawyer (312) 600-6000.